Zombie hand not included
We have a heavy metal (as in the actual heavy metal kind, not the Black Sabbath kind) picture frame encrusted with real fake jewels. These frames are pretty rare, actually. PopCap produced some to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Bejeweled, but they were never sold.
To enter, all you have to do is:
1. Share a link (even this one) or follow State of Play via:
Please note: if you already follow us on Google, RSS, Twitter, or Facebook, just let me know that you'd like to enter, and please do a retweet or some other kind of link share.
2. Let me know you want to enter. Do this in any of the following ways:
- Leave a comment.
- Tweet me @StateOfPlayBlog
- Post a message on the State of Play Facebook Page
- Send an email to "games=at=aptopub.com" (replace the =at= with @) to have your name entered.
- Please don't forget to do one of these things or I won't know you've entered!
Deadline is Monday, October 25!
I'll choose winners by the scientific process of writing names on little pieces of paper and pulling them out of my Mario hat.
ONLY NORTH AMERICAN ENTRIES PLEASE!